The Parent Association organises many activities throughout the school year from Cake Sales, Parent Information evenings, Quiz Nights, The Annual Strawberry Fair and fundraisers with the school.
These activities all assist the association to achieve its two main roles within the school:
- To work in partnership with the Principal, Board of Management and the whole school community for the betterment of the children in the school.
- To support and empower parents to be active in the best interests of their children’s educational lives
- All parents of children in the school are members of the Parent Association.
- These parents elect a committee to work on their behalf from one year to the next support and empower parents to be active in the best interests of their children’s educational lives.
- The committee manages the business of the Parent Association in accordance with the rules (constitution) of the Parent Association from one AGM to the next.
- This Constitution is available from the School office.
- Contact your Class Rep or email email@example.com if you wish to be involved or if we can help in anyway